– preservation management system, successor of DigiTool
- Allows for a flexible server configuration according to the scale of the collection.
- By separating the permanent and working repositories, the system offers the security and redundancy required to keep collections safe.
- Provides the infrastructure and technology needed to preserve and facilitate access to the digital collections.
- Preserved digital entities are delivered via viewers that are compatible with the constantly evolving format types.
Periodically checks collections for obsolete formats and updates them automatically.